Booking a lesson with us is easy, just call Gtown on 087 8768549 or you can email us at email@example.com.
LESSONS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY,ALL YEAR ROUND,WEATHER PERMITTING!
Lessons are usually scheduled around tide times and safe surfing conditions.
Below are some important points to consider when booking a surf lesson:
- Please be on site 15 minutes before your surf lesson start time to get kitted out.
- We provide all necessary wetsuits, boards, booties, skull caps etc. If you would like to bring your own gear you are welcome to do so.
- You will need to bring a towel, swim togs/ wear and warm clothes for afterwards.
- When you book in we will take your contact number and if on the day of the lesson the conditions are too dangerous or there is no surf we will contact you at least two hours before your lesson start time.
- A copy of our Insurance and ISA Approval is available to all customers for inspection.
- We must be notified of any recent injuries or medical conditions that may affect your surf lesson with us.
Please note for group bookings of 10+ people, a deposit of €100 of the cost of the booking is required to secure the booking. The balance being payable on the day of the lesson.